Air and Car Travel
Book air travel into Bozeman (Bozeman Yellowstone International ) or Butte ( Bert Mooney Airport ). Sheridan is about an hour and twenty minutes from Bozeman , and fifty minutes from Butte. As a general rule, most of our guests find better connections in and out of Bozeman. Sheridan is three hours from Billings and two and half hours from Missoula.
- Flight schedules for Bozeman & Butte Montana.
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, Bozeman, MT (BZN)
- Bert Mooney Airport, Butte MT (BTM)
Links for the local car rental agencies also on each airport web site.
If you are flying private air. Below are the links to the local airports and facilities available.
Driving directions to Sheridan, MT
Traveling east or west on Interstate 90: Exit 249 in Whitehall, Montana. Head south on North Whitehall Street towards West Legion Avenue. At the stop sign, turn right at West Legion Avenue and travel approx 4/10 of a mile to MT-2/MT-55/MT-69 (towards Virginia City). Turn left and head south on MT-55. MT-55 will eventually change to MT-287/MT-41 at blinking light. Continue south on MT-287 through Twin Bridges to Sheridan
Traveling north or south on Interstate 15: Exit 263 in Dillon, Montana. Head on MT-41 North, until you reach Twin Bridges, take a right at the light heading south to Sheridan.
Accommodations and Dining
- The Ruby Valley Lodge- 406-842-7473
- The Moriah Motel -406-842-5491
- The Rod and Rifle Inn – Vacation Rental and Inn – 406-842-5930
- The Fenton House – Historical Rental Home – 406 -596-1080
- Patty’s Guided Connections - Vacation Rental – 307-734-2448
- The Sheridan Bakery – 406-842-5716
- In-Back Restaurant – 406-842-7632
Twin Bridges, Montana
Virginia City, Montana
- The Raymond House – Historical Rental Home 406-843-5288
- Chicks Bar and Motel – 406-842-5366
There are dining and accommodation options in the surrounding towns of Ennis and Dillon, Montana.